r/c crawlin

fun stuff i got 2 ax10s, never been in a comp just some friends hanging out

we should have a nc4x4rc meet sometime at the bull hole

well...if nc4x4 wants to do something, i can slap my scaler back together. or atleast enough to run at the bullhole.

Pics of my bunch of toys.
ai274.photobucket.com_albums_jj266_Scrambled1983_RCetc016.jpg

ai274.photobucket.com_albums_jj266_Scrambled1983_RCetc018.jpg

ai274.photobucket.com_albums_jj266_Scrambled1983_RCetc019.jpg

From left. Axial based buggy,75 turn Integy,rear steer,Losi Pit Bull Rockers,etc. Average Nylint crawler,the kids love that thing. Need another front axle if anyone has parts.
Last is a Tamiya Bruiser from the 80's all steel doesnt flex for shit but I wanted one since I was a kid and bought on a whim about 12 years ago. Has 2 hi 4 hi and 4low T-case and all steel.

We set up courses out back or in the den (on rainy days) a lot of fun when I can't get out for the real thing.

later
Sean

those bruisers are cool as hell..and worth about as much as a real one!

got mine the other day. allready upgraded to an 11.1 Lipo, sidewinder ESC, etc.
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y122_35xj_crawler005.jpg

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y122_35xj_crawler004.jpg

its an sw3 chassis, tlt axles, Dig tranny. think its gonna be cool!

Mine should be in next week! Got the Axial AX10 Scorpion RTC (Ready To Crawl)
I've had the 1/8 Nylint crawler for a while, It's pretty cool for what it is, only paid $50 for it new at Wally World.
I'll get some pics up as soon as it gets here.

my first homemade frame with an old body and losi MRC running gear

Attachments

• 100_5422.jpg
    100_5422.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 641
homemade bungee cords

Attachments

• 100_5429.jpg
    100_5429.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 670
I think it would be badass if you could build a full size rig like some off the rc rigs, this is what i mean the stretched out look
ai35.tinypic.com_2r3dqxj.jpg

ai34.tinypic.com_2gvq2xj.jpg

or a full scale chassis like this
ai33.tinypic.com_2zjjpkp.jpg

I think this is the future of what is to come in full scale buggy builds

I would love to trade one of my nitros for a crawler

i just got out of a big R/C phase....bought/sold/traded 19 in the past few months lol. crawlers were some of my favorites, next to sct's

i just sold my last one....but am planning another MOA build right now with an LCC

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v426_GSRswapandslow_sold_20rc_axial003.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v426_GSRswapandslow_sold_20rc_axial001.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v426_GSRswapandslow_sold_20rc_roxy049.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v426_GSRswapandslow_sold_20rc_AX10041.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v426_GSRswapandslow_sold_20rc_AX10027.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v426_GSRswapandslow_sold_20rc_crawler012.jpg

Guys, I know nothing about these but my brother sinks his every dime into RC truck/buggy/boat racing and crawling. His name is Todd, looks nothing like me. Put a tire on him for me.

Scott

Guys, I know nothing about these but my brother sinks his every dime into RC truck/buggy/boat racing and crawling. His name is Todd, looks nothing like me. Put a tire on him for me.
Scott

I know Todd. You ain't picking when you say he's got $$$$ tied up in his stuff. Hell most of the things he's got he's got two of, one for him and one for his son.

Finally got one. Got a axial ax-10 scorpion pretty much bone stock but mods are to come. Anybody local know any good spots to play. Mine looks just like this one.

Attachments

• go-ahead_rtc.jpg
    go-ahead_rtc.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 535
Check out NCRCcrawlers.com, there is a list of NC crawling spots posted there. Plus we always have at least one comp a month, with date/location info posted. Our Sportsman series is starting up in April, check out the details on the website.

Welcome to the addiction, I bought my first crawler last March and I've been hooked ever since. Now I have an Axial XR10 and a Losi Night Crawler that I compete with.

i like scale crawlers. at this time i have a savage=setup for race,micro t= blinged out,losi mrc turned 70 c/10 on 49's that i take to the local streams and try to run over trout :lol:
here im doing some couch crawlin on a cold day
ai284.photobucket.com_albums_ll35_novacayne75_122908140245.jpg

i want to get another mrc to build a truggy. i have more fun building than driving but i dont want to tear the c/10 down for parts cause its to cool.

What chassis is that c10 on? Axial? Hpi?

Back