Prayer request

done

On it. Really hoping it's not malignant.

Praying for yall

+1 to the prayer total

Sent

A short update. He had surgery Thursday. Doctor called back Friday. It's Cancer. He couldn't tell me the details, I'll have to ask his wife. He goes back Tuesday for a Full Body scan, & more diagnosis. :(

GOOD NEWS! Talked to my friend today. Full body scan, Only showed a small cancer on his tonsils. [Didn't even know he had any! 61yo.] So, waiting again to next Tuesday, & they will take it out. Probably do a full tonsillectomy. No other cancer shown anywhere, & no problem taking this out! Any treatment or follow-up, has been discussed yet. Praise the Lord! And thanks for the Prayers & Thoughts!

After more test, & body history research, the Doctors have decided my Friend needs a Full chemo treatment. He has, or had, Squamous Small Cell Cancer. It was most likely caused by his Heavy Beer drinking. Doctors took out what they could find, but are fairly sure, they're are cells they haven't seen or can find. Without full treatment, they think it will come back, & will spread, if it hasn't already. This is a 6 week program, & in his words, & the Doctors, they will put him through Hell! Physically, he is strong & Can do this. Mentally & Emotionally, he is weak. I Pray he can make it through this, & complete the treatment! I ask for your prayers, thoughts, & blessings, as well. In Jesus name, Amen.

Back