Potts will be special for me

adamk

Good afternoon everyone,

I just want to share a little secret with everyone here on the board since I know it won't be found by my girlfriend. This trip to Potts will be a special one for us. It is my plan to propose to my girlfriend of 3 years, Cecily, at the Stacks. I've been planning this for months now and have shared this information with a couple of members as I have seen them and discussed Potts with them.

We made this trip for the first time last year with CTB and it was one of the most memorable wheeling trips to date for me (also my first wheeling trip with CTB and I'm now a member). She enjoyed Potts so much last year that she made sure that we were going back again this year. Little does she know what's in store.

I ask that everyone please keep this secret from her when we arrive Friday afternoon and while wheeling Saturday morning. Also, if anyone has some decent photography skills, I'll provide the camera if you don't mind capturing this occasion.

Thank you to all of CTB for being a great family and wheeling group. I am totally stoked about this trip with all of you and Cecily.

-Adam

Back