Potts mt.

Dylan W.

lone resident of Bro-Lite Island
Hey guys! Remember me? :D

I've done a lot of work on the old tj and it's ready for wheeling again. After a year of spending on the poor thing,I took a trip to ure over mothers day, only to find the clutch, rear main seal, oil sending unit, oil pick up tube,oil pan,u joints , and center kit for rear drivshaft needed replacing. So..
Should be buttoned up and ready to ride by this weekend hopefully. I plan to head up to ure for another shakedown.

Hoping to join CTB again and make the trip to Potts Mt.

I don't recall ever going to Potts mt.
So gotta couple questions?

Where is it? (Address for gps)
When /where do we meet up?

What's the place like? Give me some details to day dream about.
Primative camping?

Hey man, good to hear about the TJ. Potts Mtn is in VA near Salem. 7 mile trail that has actually gotten harder over the years. Vehicles have to be tagged to ride the trail as it is a state mainted road I believe.

Hey man, good to hear about the TJ. Potts Mtn is in VA near Salem. 7 mile trail that has actually gotten harder over the years. Vehicles have to be tagged to ride the trail as it is a state mainted road I believe.

I'm tagged and insured so good to go!

Google the pinez campground. That is where qe will meet at 9am on that saturday, the trail is just mile up t he road, it is a 7 mile trail, comes out near campground as well.

Damn I don't think my burb can make Potts mtn but if anyone has open seat/seats I'd take off work and ride out to meet y'all folks for this ride! Dunno if ole lady would tag along tho are y'all camping up there or just a day trip?

Damn I don't think my burb can make Potts mtn but if anyone has open seat/seats I'd take off work and ride out to meet y'all folks for this ride! Dunno if ole lady would tag along tho are y'all camping up there or just a day trip?
We should have extra seats somewhere, usually always do. We will be camping, some of us are going up Thursday and camping till Sunday. Ride will be on Saturday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Well shit im gonna work some magic ole lady may turn me lose for a lil while who knows lol some good hiking and fishing spots 20 mins south of Potts near my area hit me up if anyone wants more info

I would love to offer an open seat but I will be three deep with a cooler, so in a TJ that means I am full up.

Looking forward to it!

Anyone else hoteling it? @rodney eppes ?

I appreciate everyone open seat offers looks like I'll be washing a parking garage 7th 8th & 9th... one day tho! Next year boys I'll have my rig up on Potts too! God willing! Y'all have fun be safe take pics I hear Potts is getting harder

Back