Poor customer service and childish behavior from Davez Off-road

Hunter44

I had placed and order from Davez on July 2nd for a twin stick boot and all new knobs. I’ve sent out an email about once weekly just asking if any update had been seen on when my parts will be shipped. Today, I seen that @dark knight got his parts he ordered back in May. I emailed Davez again and asked if he knew when mine would ship out. He apparently seen my post on @dark knight page and emailed me this, demanding I remove the post simply asking a question, or he’d cancel my order. I seen nothing wrong with my post, but consequently Davez Off-road wanted to be childish and cancel my order. Didn’t think asking for a status on a order periodically was bad? This is my experience, just sharing for the nc4x4 community

2CFF8110-E163-4C9F-828F-01B48A92EE59.jpeg
C333FE2D-6660-4897-AE50-443C815EA5B0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing. That is stupid. So is spelling it with a Z. I would have probably never done business with them because of that, but definitely not now.

He needs to spend more time making parts and less time policing the internet, lol. Really there is no excuse. I will sell over 1 million dollars in parts this year. Sometimes we get backed up due to a supplier not coming through, but we always try to tell the customer an ETA and often source from another supplier. 99% of our orders ship within 24 hours excluding Sundays.

Last edited:
He needs to spend more time making parts and less time policing the internet, lol. Really there is no excuse. I sell over a million dollars of parts every year. Sometimes we get backed up due to a supplier not coming through, but we always tell the customer and ETA and often source from another supplier. 99% of our orders ship within 24 hours excluding Sundays.
Dang, that's a lot of disc brake kits!

Back