Our one frivolous stimulus purchase ......

yeah, if you narrow your search to Blackstone griddle the $184.00 deal pops up but it is out of stock. Once you click on it, it take you to the$274.00

Family is asking what I want for my birthday....and I am thinking one of these. Been seeing them a lot lately and I'd love to be able to cook outside and not smell up the house. Wife has banned me from cooking jalapenos in the house because of the stench they leave behind.

This one?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blacksto...e-Cooking-Station-with-Side-Shelves/415776934
Looks like they have a few at 1 WM in our county.
Super tempting...

Let me ask what seems like a dumb question though.
Why not get a normal wide grill wit ha cover, and just put a grittle top on it slightly smaller than the lid? That way you can use it open top or closed.

Don't ask questions. Go buy it.

Just get the metal cover and the fabric one. It'll rust almost as fast as a Ford if you leave it in the weather.

Sanford and Siler City are showing the 184 in stock. Nobody else close.

Don't ask questions. Go buy it.

Just get the metal cover and the fabric one. It'll rust almost as fast as a Ford if you leave it in the weather.
As long as it it isn't Toyota rusting speed, great.

Which actually now that I think of it, is the one thing they are actually fast at.

Love my blackstone. Picked this one up of amazon for $300 a few years ago.

9de576b1caf973b214557122862ff30e.jpg

Went to Walmart on North Main in High Point this morning to see if they had any in stock and they didn't have any. online says they have them in stock, but it seems that its an "in store" price only... can't order it online and pick it up in store I guess...

Did find this though while searching the interwebs... Legit?

Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner-Propane Fueled-Restaurant Grade-Professional 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle Station-4-bur, 36' - 4 Burner, Grill [75HG8LAIYA] - $94.95 : chakros.com

Wonder if anyone that has them in stock would price match walmarts price?

Last edited:
Wal-Mart in Kannapolis. So, the app showed $184.00 at the Kannapolis store (and a handful of nearby locations) but when I got there it was $297.00. Went to customer service, showed them price in app for that location, she pulled up on her phone to verify, & they price matched :D
Did the one you get some with the hard cover? I see one for $297 in Winston available for pick up with the hard cover but thought it was different from the one advertised for $184.00.

Mine didn’t come with a cover at all, but I found an aluminum diamond tread cover for about $80 on Amazon. Works great. And yes, I bet this thing will rust fast. I wish I’d have thrown some more paint on it when it was new.

Went to Walmart on North Main in High Point this morning to see if they had any in stock and they didn't have any. online says they have them in stock, but it seems that its an "in store" price only... can't order it online and pick it up in store I guess...

Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner-Propane Fueled-Restaurant Grade-Professional 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle Station-4-bur, 36' - 4 Burner, Grill [75HG8LAIYA] - $94.95 : chakros.com

that link is sketchy.
Why is a site that sets necklaces and jewelry listing a grill?
Note there's no way to find said grill by clicking through the site.
And... only way to pay is PayPal.

Yep, I went on Tuesday and nothing. Evidently Wal-Mart's ecommerce site has really brought the suck w/ the COVID stuff. Lady (asst. mgr on duty) tried looking up the item number from what I had on my phone (link Jen shared) and she said they didn't carry (and haven't ever carried) that model whatsoever. o_O

that link is sketchy.
Why is a site that sets necklaces and jewelry listing a grill?
Note there's no way to find said grill by clicking through the site.
And... only way to pay is PayPal.
I thought the same thing so I searched them out and seems to be legit, but I also found it odd that they sold grills when they mainly sell jewelry. I am not gonna try it but if someone does and gets it, that's a great deal.

Yep, I went on Tuesday and nothing. Evidently Wal-Mart's ecommerce site has really brought the suck w/ the COVID stuff. Lady (asst. mgr on duty) tried looking up the item number from what I had on my phone (link Jen shared) and she said they didn't carry (and haven't ever carried) that model whatsoever. o_O
Got the wife trying to call the Winston Store to see if they will price match to the $184 like they did for Jen...

Mine didn’t come with a cover at all, but I found an aluminum diamond tread cover for about $80 on Amazon. Works great. And yes, I bet this thing will rust fast. I wish I’d have thrown some more paint on it when it was new.

Just make sure you keep the top oiled after each use.

Just make sure you keep the top oiled after each use.
Yeah, I'm good to go with the iron part. I'm referring to the light steel frame work. I may have misinterpreted the previous comments on rust thinking they were talking about the frame. The griddle has already taken on a good seasoning after having had it for just a few weeks.

Yeah, I'm good to go with the iron part. I'm referring to the light steel frame work. I may have misinterpreted the previous comments on rust thinking they were talking about the frame. The griddle has already taken on a good seasoning after having had it for just a few weeks.

Yes, the frame rusts. Paint was kinda shitty on day 1. The top is easy to keep up.

That’s why I went with the stainless version. I live in Jax FL. Mine would have been rotted to pieces by now if I got the mild steel one.

Yes, the frame rusts. Paint was kinda shitty on day 1. The top is easy to keep up.

That’s why I went with the stainless version. I live in Jax FL. Mine would have been rotted to pieces by now if I got the mild steel one.

Yep, I noticed light surface rust in spots when I put it together. Maybe I should treat the frame like we treat the griddle. lol

I was able to get the price that jeepin jen got from the kannapolis Walmart also. I had to speak to 3 different managers. We got a newer model that was supposed to be on sale. I didn't know that until later. I love it though! Even at full price its worth it.

I was able to get the price that jeepin jen got from the kannapolis Walmart also. I had to speak to 3 different managers. We got a newer model that was supposed to be on sale. I didn't know that until later. I love it though! Even at full price its worth it.

That's awesome - glad you were able to get a great deal too!!! :D

That’s shit is a scam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back