Orange Diamond

UTfball68

Was just re-reading some threads, and noticed I didn't have an orange diamond by my name anymore. I know this has been covered before, but my forum search-fu is failing 1) Are there any notifications sent when your membership expires? Maybe it's one of the 127 alerts I've gotten since Friday??? 2) I could have sworn there was a multi-year purchase option last time I paid. All I see now are subscriptions for 1 year member/ad free/vendor.

Was just re-reading some threads, and noticed I didn't have an orange diamond by my name anymore. I know this has been covered before, but my forum search-fu is failing 1) Are there any notifications sent when your membership expires? Maybe it's one of the 127 alerts I've gotten since Friday??? 2) I could have sworn there was a multi-year purchase option last time I paid. All I see now are subscriptions for 1 year member/ad free/vendor.

I believe it sends an email notification. I can't remember off the top of my head.

You can buy multiple years, but it doesn't work the same way that it used to. You have to buy a 1yr subscription several times. It'll say down at the bottom of the page how many concurrent subscriptions you have and when the expiration is.

Back