OPEN RIDE @ The Flats Nov. 3rd-5th

jaybird1ton

The Flats Offroad Park
The Flats Offroad Park will have our last OPEN RIDE of 2017 on Nov.3rd-5th! Come wheel with us for a day or all weekend! Tons of camping areas and tons of trails/obstacles to try your rig on. Food will be served on Saturday! We hope to see you there! SHARE W/ YA FRIENDS!

@jaybird1ton Can we get an update on times? I’m planning on being there early Saturday morning.

Look me up. We've chatted enough times on here I think it's time we wheel together.
I'll be there early Saturday am!

:rockon: We have chatted at the SHOP before also back when I had the TJ. What time is early for you? 3 hour drive for me but I'll leave whenever. Unless a few of the Raleigh folks want to do Sunday i'll be there saturday then.

:rockon: We have chatted at the SHOP before also back when I had the TJ. What time is early for you? 3 hour drive for me but I'll leave whenever. Unless a few of the Raleigh folks want to do Sunday i'll be there saturday then.
I'll be there by 9-930 but I do plan to hang around all day.
Look for the Ranger with a small dent in the door

Weather changed to rain again… :shaking:
I'll still probably make it Saturday morning and camp Saturday night. I'll leave the camper on for you Graham @hurt4x4
@Will miller better fix yer crap!

Beautiful morning out here...the sun is out and great weather folks

anyone know the gent driving the blue jeep on boggers that lives in kings mountain? I think he got a video of me doing dumb crap on twist it...

Back