Older Wagoneer Front Axle

Granny

One day at a time...
Would someone ( please :) ) post up a photo clearly showing the spring perch (diff side) of an older Wagoneer (76-78), passenger-side drop, front D44 axle. ThanX. :)

Not sure what you are wanting to see on it. It is flat on bottom with a hole in it :lol: I did relocate my holes. The waggy axles are 32" at the spring pads. The YJ is 31 1/2" I welded them up and redrilled them ( .25 on each side). A lot of folks just install and let them bow out a little. If you need something else holler and I will see if I can find a pic. Also Pre-79 waggy axles are usually passenger drop.

1000166.jpg

Would someone ( please :) ) post up a photo clearly showing the spring perch (diff side) of an older Wagoneer (76-78), driver-side drop, front D44 axle. ThanX. :)

drivers drop didn't start until '80 or '81. got a '78 pass drop i can shoot pics of if thats needed.

Would someone ( please :) ) post up a photo clearly showing the spring perch (diff side) of an older Wagoneer (76-78), passenger-side drop, front D44 axle. ThanX. :)

I fixed the original post... Sometimes I think my feeble little brain must be about fried! :shaking:

Sorry folks... I need the pic of a passenger side drop... with a close-up of the perch next to the diff. I'm looking into a possible future project.

I have a pssenger drop housing out back. I will take a pic tomorrow when I get home if you still need it.

OK Don, I do not go out in the dark with my slippers on just for anyone :flipoff2: but since it just dawned on me that I told you I would take some pics, here they are. Spider is live Halloween decoration.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If you need more, let me know :beer:

I used on on a YJ. We cut out the loop for the U bolt then plated all the way around the axle and used a Square U bolt on one side and a round one on the other

I am still looking for the spider!

Second pic next to the shock mount, on the casting relief where the outside u-bolt would sit.

I am still looking for the spider!

Darn Chip... I know you are getting up there, but didn't know your eyesight was already shot... wanna borrow my readin' specs??? :flipoff2:

Another question on the Waggy 44s... what is the distance between the spring center bolt holes?

Spring hole distance is 32".

Back