OHV Extravagansa in Paragon

If folks will either reply or PM me by next week if they are going, I'll reserve a campsite big enough for all of us. Let me know.

Rob, I'm heading up with my dad meeting me up there again. My dad has been asking me about this trip for the last 6 months (no surprise to you he had a great time last year) and it's not like he had to twist my arm very much! If you could include us in the camp site that would be great.
Thanks
Craig

That is an EXCELLENTLY run ride. I highly recommend it for those that have never been. Very family oriented with lots of stuff for kids etc during the day while others ride. Nice campground and super raffle. Definitly a "must" if yo've never been. A few pics a here:....including Rob on 2 winch cables. :)
http://www.aaafamilysites.com/family/johnb/photoalbum_view.html?PhotoAlbumCatID=1473

No I can't make it this year. I'll be going to Harlen KY the following week for the opening of a new 4x4 park.
JB

Drive Time - It's a good 8 hours from Raleigh not sure what path you'd take but figure at least that.

I'm definitly planning to go, my brother will be coming down from NY to ride with me... He says he wants to camp so probably see yaz there...

My plans are to ride easy trails on friday to see what falls off the jeep, then the harder ones on saturday and sunday...

I was planning to go but we decided to cancel (can't get my mods done in time). We plan to test a few of the mods at Uwharrie instead.
Eric

Bummed to hear that Eric. I don't know if they will refund your money or not. They might, except for the dinner price.

All I have left to do is some minor work to the new trailer, and test tow Sunday with both jeeps loaded. We'll be pulling out Wed. afternoon, soon as the kids are out of school. Look to arrive around lunchtime Thursday.

etjeep said:
I was planning to go but we decided to cancel (can't get my mods done in time). We plan to test a few of the mods at Uwharrie instead.
Eric

BUMMER ! that is an excellent ride Eric. If I wasn't going to Harlen KY in a couple weeks, I'd be going to Paragon again. The Baltimore 4 Wheelers put on an excellent event. That club does a first classs job in hosting the ride.

JB

Rob said:
Bummed to hear that Eric. I don't know if they will refund your money or not. They might, except for the dinner price.

All I have left to do is some minor work to the new trailer, and test tow Sunday with both jeeps loaded. We'll be pulling out Wed. afternoon, soon as the kids are out of school. Look to arrive around lunchtime Thursday.

I was bummed too, but I would rather cancel than to drag everyone else down.

Steve Winegardner, the Balt 4 wheelers president e-mailed me and said they would. Hopefully the check will be coming soon.

Can't wait to here how it went this year!

Rockeater said:
BUMMER ! that is an excellent ride Eric. If I wasn't going to Harlen KY in a couple weeks, I'd be going to Paragon again. The Baltimore 4 Wheelers put on an excellent event. That club does a first classs job in hosting the ride.

JB

John,
I have heard the same and hope to go next year.

It was outstanding as usual, even if I could only wheel a day and a half. No pictures, forgot camera, some folks are sending pictures, will post them when I have them.

Rob said:
It was outstanding as usual, even if I could only wheel a day and a half. No pictures, forgot camera, some folks are sending pictures, will post them when I have them.

:lol: NO pics ? No ride ! I bet you went bowling this past weekend and NOT to Paragon........ :lol:

Can't wait to see the pics .......... if there are any ? :D

JB

Rob said:
John, I quit caring about pics a long time ago. LOL

Actually I know what ya mean. I took my canera this past weekend to the Devil's Playground and never even took it out. Other people were taking pics so, screw it. :lol: Maybe we're getting REALLY lazy or just old, then again when you have thousands of pics of your Jeep already ????
I AM taking the camera to Harlen this weekend though since it's a new place to ride.

JB

Maybe we're getting REALLY lazy or just old, then again when you have thousands of pics of your Jeep already ????

You hit it, especially the last. Pictures of Paragon this year, will look like pictures of Paragon from last year. So why bother.

Rob said:
You hit it, especially the last. Pictures of Paragon this year, will look like pictures of Paragon from last year. So why bother.

I took some pics with someone else's camera.

I got a pic of you pulling cable.

Hopefully someone snapped a pic of me driving up the same hill with no problem. :)

Rob

I got a pic of him pulling cable last year. He goes up there to practice. :)

LARRY SMITH said:
I got a pic of him pulling cable last year. He goes up there to practice. :)

LOL ! I got a pic oh him on TWO cables 2 years ago. He got wedged between a tree and a rock. Took to cables to ge him free without hurting the Jeep.
Practice makes perfect !

JB

Back