Off road shop near Morganton

hunterdan

Looking for a shop that would work on a Wrangler with light mods. My 87 has had waggy axle swap and lower budget lift. It's pretty tight and not a heap but it's no 30k crawler

Looking for a shop that would work on a Wrangler with light mods. My 87 has had waggy axle swap and lower budget lift. It's pretty tight and not a heap but it's no 30k crawler
How about western NC?

@upnover is David still getting after it up there?

Or what about Josh and Jason?
As mentioned Buckeye is awesome just trying to throw other ideas out

What are you looking to have done to it? Or are you just looking to find a shop to work on you stuff as needed?

@upnover is David still getting after it up there?

Or what about Josh and Jason?
As mentioned Buckeye is awesome just trying to throw other ideas out
Are Josh and Jason closer to Morganton?
What are you looking to have done to it? Or are you just looking to find a shop to work on you stuff as needed?
Right now I'm sorting out front end issues with steering/leaf spring position. PO swapped in Dana 44's from 90 wagoneer for front and 87 Cherokee for rear.
Front Axle is offset from rear
Need a mechanic that will work on lifted vehicles and is familiar with axle swaps and such. Mechanics around here say, "I don't work on lifted stuff..."

Are Josh and Jason closer to Morganton?

Right now I'm sorting out front end issues with steering/leaf spring position. PO swapped in Dana 44's from 90 wagoneer for front and 87 Cherokee for rear.
Front Axle is offset from rear
Need a mechanic that will work on lifted vehicles and is familiar with axle swaps and such. Mechanics around here say, "I don't work on lifted stuff..."
@josh$$ and @Jason W. are outside of Marion. Not sure if they'd want to tackle something like this, from what you've described, it sounds like a cut it apart and then do it right. @Ron if you are ta;king about @3DCrawler , You'd just have to ask him. or , better yet call or go by his shop in Granite Falls. Call Minton's automotive.

I'm in Hickory, not far from you. I work on tons of jeeps and axle swaps and such. Hit me up if you need any anything. Thanks

Back