[Nov 9, 2018] 8th Annual URE Veterans Ride (8th annual veterans ride)

I'll be rolling in Friday after lunch with @Susan5679 to set up camp along with @BigSouth.
Since my rig is busted all to hell, i'm bringing a "rental" rig.
As in @sbrittain's rig. M&M chassis, LS and sticky Treps.
BDB representing ya know...

Without Facebook how do I go about meeting up with you guys? I’ve never been to Uwharrie, where should I point the GPS to? Is it one of those “you can’t miss us” things? Thanks in advance!

@Jason W.
@josh$$
@CasterTroy

These guys will answer all your questions Sir.

I was down this way for work so I cruised the Camry in real quick to check on Cotton Place/Daniel Trail Head. It is open to the trail head now. I see no signs it was ever washed out or anything. Just wanted to let y’all know that it is open again!

I was down this way for work so I cruised the Camry in real quick to check on Cotton Place/Daniel Trail Head. It is open to the trail head now. I see no signs it was ever washed out or anything. Just wanted to let y’all know that it is open again!

Bet the second ledge is even more sketch now than it was at Jeep Jamboree.

Try to be there around 8:30 to get registered and fall in line for the trails you want to go on.

Doesn't look like we will be able to be down that way in time to meet up for the rides Saturday morning. Would it be considered uncool if we happened to tag along later in the day with one of the UNF rides?

Back