no "new post" button

GotWood

Sayer of Fact
I use my Android exclusively for surfing nc4x4. Since the upgrade my new post button is missing most of the time. It does appear periodically but I haven't figured out when/why. Any help?

I use my Android exclusively for surfing nc4x4. Since the upgrade my new post button is missing most of the time. It does appear periodically but I haven't figured out when/why. Any help?

The one for making a new post, or the one for showing you all of the recent posts by other people (formerly known as "What's New")?

It seems I have to open a thread then back out before the bitton appears.

What kind of phone?

Chrome, Firefox, some other browser that the cell phone company put on there....?

:(Probably should be a new thread, but to piggy back; I just noticed the "smiley faces" keep going to the beginning of the post. I can't move it the end, or anywhere!

They should go wherever the :D Cursor is. Put the cursor where you want it, and then pick one from the menu... Or type them out :massey: The old fashioned way...

I suppose it was the computer; I was at the Library. Got my PC back, & smiley works fine! Then as said, my PC, won't read the highlight of the threads, but the Library one, does.:shaking:

I also can't get to my pm's. I'm using Android based HTC, not sure of the browser. I guess if I were to use a pc I wouldn't have these problems. Loved the first version of the upgrade, this one not so much!

I also can't get to my pm's. I'm using Android based HTC, not sure of the browser. I guess if I were to use a pc I wouldn't have these problems. Loved the first version of the upgrade, this one not so much!

How about now?

I also can't get to my pm's. I'm using Android based HTC, not sure of the browser.

If you don't have Chrome, go download it from the Play Store.

Not sure what happened, but things look much better! Thanks.

Back