No longer have access to garage

Nissan11

Do I have to make a donation every year to keep access to the garage? I posted in there yesterday, logged on today and cant access that section.

You gotta be 21, and be a member for 90 days.

The script runs nightly, late. Didn't write it or setup the cron job. I believe Shawn's answered this question before, so you should find out with search if you REALLY need to know the exact time.

J

The script runs nightly, late. Didn't write it or setup the cron job. I believe Shawn's answered this question before, so you should find out with search if you REALLY need to know the exact time.

J

translation: have some patience.

J

I think it runs twice a day, around noon and around midnight. I don't remember the exact time w/o looking.

My membership expired as well and I no longer have access. Why cant I view pictures people post as well? I started a thread in general chit chat in which I can view pictures on that but all other threads there is just a blank space?

My membership expired as well and I no longer have access. Why cant I view pictures people post as well? I started a thread in general chit chat in which I can view pictures on that but all other threads there is just a blank space?

Post a link to a thread where you can't see images. I can take a look.

Back