New tow pig

Yep I joined that site its great lol.

I haven't decided yet if I want to cut the access hole in the cab or not

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Personal opinion, I think the access hole from Cab to Module is of pretty limited value, And I'm assuming your cab has a bench seat in the second row, so that would limit it's value even more... I just have a small sliding window in mine, and most of the time I keep it closed (I Smoke in the cab, but not the module). When I have my pooches back there I do open it once in a while to check on them...

Bench seat was trashed so that is in the scrap pile.

Option if I open was two chevy truck seats with an aisle in Between.

If I keep it closed was going to put three chevy truck seats across the back or a fold down bench for extra sleeping room.

Reason for seats is I have three kids. If I open it most likely they will ride in the back. If I keep it closed wife doesn't want kids back there by themselves

If you are going to let them ride all the way in the back, you'll need to provide some safe seating back there, if your module isn't already stripped out, you probably have seatbelts on the Crew bench, CPR chair, and attendant's seat now, but you'll probably strip most of those out when you refit with all the RV stuff you are going to want...

The two seats and keeping the aisle open is probably a good idea if you want to let the kids sit all the way in the back, I'd also try and make at least one of the two second row seats swivel to the center if you can...

The module is still intact. Haven't done anything there yet. It is going to have the basics. Possibly bunk beds with bottom pull out couch. Bathroom in the Klan left rear area. Fridge were CPR seat is and microwave somewhere.

Just picked up a few of the interior parts from Marsh trucks in siler city That I needed. Man I came up with some more ideas. They had a few coke trucks with the overhead shelf that I am going to get.

Last edited:
I just now saw this thread, found it because I drove by your place for the first time in a long while (we usually come and go on Steel Bridge Rd). Saw the amberlamps out front of your shop....got right home and did a search on NC4x4 to see what you were up to. Nice plan....but you gotta get moving on it!

I just now saw this thread, found it because I drove by your place for the first time in a long while (we usually come and go on Steel Bridge Rd). Saw the amberlamps out front of your shop....got right home and did a search on NC4x4 to see what you were up to. Nice plan....but you gotta get moving on it!
Lol I just saw your reply. I moved the truck since I started.

Interior is gutted and painted. I ordered some sound heading and need to install that and carpet. Found an overhead console and the a pillar plastics.

Dash is painted also.

Gotta touch up the dash a bit but a lot better than before
ddb0a102a59b7d12c018e4b6acbde074.jpg
7cd22beab121edb88ec319f35f674e10.jpg

Had to repair the battery box and I was too cheap to spend the 100 bucks for a used one so I cut bottom off and welded up an angle iron base
fb3c542f16a25aa2dcf02758184043d5.jpg

I really want to find a truck like yours and put a flat bed on it for hauling a rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I looked for about 10 years on and off. All the ones I found were expensive or didn't have the right engine. I really wanted the cree cab also. Most I found had the t444 which I didn't want.

I got this one for 4500 with the ambulance box. The interior was roached but I wanted to do the interior my way anyways.

The engine wasn't exactly what I wanted. It's the dt408 vs dt466 or dt530. But it starts right up has the right fuel pump do it's good. Would like to build a dt530 sometime.

Back