New to me buggy!

loganstoy

Alot you already know this rig,so here it is
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345664833.165614.jpg

Now what I have done lowered door bar,made tank mounts,put brake lights & back up lights other then fixing lil things that's about it for now..

not sure yet,may cut back off go that route or wheel it & have someone build me 4 seat chassis switch everything over...

that ride has seen a fair share of mods, hacking up the sami body was a hoot. Well almost as much fun as doing rear wheel burn outs to test the rear linkage with LB.

that ride has seen a fair share of mods, hacking up the sami body was a hoot. Well almost as much fun as doing rear wheel burn outs to test the rear linkage with LB.
I rode with phinney for years it's been upgraded quit bit when Brian got it!! I'm already making changes myself..

But I wouldn't say it's one of better looking rigs or not soft on the eyes but this rig works anyone that has wheeled with it can test to that,remember I have been in Toyota for past 5 years or so..biggest thang will be getting use to width & 121 wheel base

Ur gonna like those tires better chris since u grooved them....they should hook up and clean out good...mine did.

not sure yet,may cut back off go that route or wheel it & have someone build me 4 seat chassis switch everything over...
Chris I'm pretty sure this one that I built is for sale. The customer never finished it and is willing to let it go. If you were interested in it, he also has steering rocks, new 49's, new double beadlocks, full psc front and rear setup, brakes, 2.5 co's for the front and 2.5 airshocks for the rear. It just needs a motor/tranny/t-case wiring and pluming.

I'd love to see it get finished and go to a guy that will take it out and beat it.

m_tools 004.jpg

m_buggy 2 003.jpg

m_buggy 2 005.jpg

Back