new JK

i'm convinced the jeep division purposely creates body codes open to ridicule.

i mean, you've got yuppy jeep.... trendy jeep... and now joke (or just kidding, you thought we weren't going to further gay things up).

its just like all the other people who make 4x4's. all of em are trying for looks now. it "looks" tough, so it must be tough. The jeep looks good i think, but they are aiming for the rich people who buy 4x4 escalades and crap. the all new luxery jeep.

I am happy to finally see a 4 door wrangler. Solid axle, f+r lockers, removable top, etc. It will take some getting used to for sure. It'll be interesting to see it with one of the flat fender kits that are coming. Diesel or V8 will be the win.

i saw one of these at the dealer.. they look pretty sweet.. my brother has a 2000 wrangler but his gf was looking to buy one of these straight off the lot.. he's supposed to test drive one and let me know.. if he takes pics i'll post

We cannot forget the factory power sway-bar disconects from the dodge power wagon that now comes on these with the rubicon package. Also the option for a six-speed manual. Granted the looks are for the yuppie upper class image but the rubicon is still the most capable factory 4X4 today.

We cannot forget the factory power sway-bar disconects from the dodge power wagon that now comes on these with the rubicon package. Also the option for a six-speed manual. Granted the looks are for the yuppie upper class image but the rubicon is still the most capable factory 4X4 today.

:driver: AMEN

but the rubicon is still the most capable factory 4X4 today.
awww.unimogsales.com_images_U3000.jpg

http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/con...offroader/highlights/offroading_features.html

Back