New Guy

BallzOut88

Hey I am new on here. I am originally from Baton Rouge, LA (Geaux Tigers!) but I live in Raleigh, NC now. I just scored an 88 bronco with a 302 in really decent shape for $400. I am trying to get everything working. So far I have gotten an alignment, 2 new front 31s, changed the oil pan seal that was leaking and other basic maintenance stuff. I am a student at NC State (Go Wolfpack) and this is my daily driver but I wouldn't mind some mods to be able to perform better than stock in the mud and on the rocks. The back window is not rolling up or down and the 4-wheel is not working. This Bronco has auto hubs and push button 4-wheel. When I push the button I can tell its drawing on the battery but not engaging. Not sure about numbers on the axles/ tranny/ t-case yet.

Alright Chris (ballzout),
#1 put em back in, it aint that kinda sight.
#2 a 31 year old student? Sniff, Sniff, Snnniiiiiiiiiif, yep smells like BULLSHIT. Me think you lied so you wouldnt be underage. If so, bye-bye... If not then my apologies, we just dont get many 30 year old wolf shit packers around here.
#3 There is a bunch of stickies Id recommend reading, including the one for new introductions
#4 this is chit chat if you need tech advice (assuming of course you are of age) go there.

After all that, yes I am an asshole at times, Chuck is also. He will be next to bust on you I am sure.
Deal with it.

I think that is all....

Oh yeah, and WELCOME IF you are 31, again if you are a kid and lied I hope you have a nice life in Banville Township

Back