New Filters & Rebates at RockAuto.com

RockAuto

ACDelco Filter Rebates:
Save even more on RockAuto's reliably low prices! From now through the end of June 2020, take advantage of ACDelco rebates on select Air, Engine, Cabin Air, Fuel, and Oil Filters. Get the fit, form and function you expect on these important maintenance items.

Hengst Filters:
RockAuto.com now offers Hengst oil, fuel, air, cabin air and other filters. Hengst, established in Germany in 1958, is an OEM for European makes including BMW, Mercedes, Porsche and more. Hengst filters thoroughly cover the needs of European brand vehicles; everything from a power steering filter for a 1977 Mercedes-Benz 240D to a fuel filter for a 1997 Volvo 960 to a cabin air filter for a 2007 Audi A3.

Hengst oil filters are available at RockAuto.com for other vehicle brands as well. Protect the engine of your Altima, Camry, Challenger, Mustang, Outback, Soul and/or other models with a Hengst oil filter!

Find Cabin Air Filters ("Heat & Air Conditioning"), Oil Filters ("Engine"), Air Filters and Fuel Filters ("Fuel & Air") listed throughout the RockAuto.com catalog for your specific vehicles.

I ordered filters from RockAuto, this evening. When pulling them up on the net, I was hit with all kind of "Coupons".
Most all by other companies, & most on higher dollar orders. So I find the Offical site, & here's all these Rebates, on ACdelco. And they only require all your personal info, & signing up on ACdelco site. Then I read more fine print. Rebates Only good with Proof of Labor/Work, done by Professional Shop. :mad: Why the hell am I buying Parts, only to Pay some Shop to install them? RockAuto customer base is DIY! These "Rebates" are useless! I just did a Plain order, standard price & shipping. I will be comparing prices with Advance Store/on line shopping/discount!

I use the 5% code found on most forums, which is straight forward and doesn't require anything else.. Screw the rebates, like you said, what DIY'er is going to pay someone to install them.

I ordered filters from RockAuto, this evening. When pulling them up on the net, I was hit with all kind of "Coupons".
Most all by other companies, & most on higher dollar orders. So I find the Offical site, & here's all these Rebates, on ACdelco. And they only require all your personal info, & signing up on ACdelco site. Then I read more fine print. Rebates Only good with Proof of Labor/Work, done by Professional Shop. :mad: Why the hell am I buying Parts, only to Pay some Shop to install them? RockAuto customer base is DIY! These "Rebates" are useless! I just did a Plain order, standard price & shipping. I will be comparing prices with Advance Store/on line shopping/discount!

That's rare, or maybe it's just brand specific.. Most of the rebates I get don't have to be installed by a shop. I just did a KYB rebate a few months ago and there was no language like that in the conditions. Got the rebate back no problem.

Back