New Car

StretchASU

Got a random offer the other day from a buddy to buy my 4Runner...Its a deal I cant pass up.

Picking up a new car next week once I get paid for the 4Runner. Rather Ironic considering Rich and I were talking about our favorite BMW's last week at Callalantee.

driverssideviewxq0.jpg

aimg187.imageshack.us_img187_7744_passengersideviewsq5.jpg

aimg69.imageshack.us_img69_2195_enginebaysy4.jpg

aimg69.imageshack.us_img69_1739_interiordriverssidegl3.jpg

This is just a joke I heard...so no flaming ..ok?
Whats the difference in a porcupine and a BMW?
The porcupine keeps its pricks on the OUTSIDE!!:flipoff2:

336-852-7803 ask for Greg....you'll need me...nice car

Thanks Greg. Ive had a good general knowledge of these vehicles for years, but help is always appreciated. Almost bought a 96 M3 instead of the 4Runner 2 years ago. This one is just too cherry to rag it out.

This is just a joke I heard...so no flaming ..ok?
Whats the difference in a porcupine and a BMW?
The porcupine keeps its pricks on the OUTSIDE!!:flipoff2:

LOL :flipoff2: Thats funny. :poop:

Nope...thats what cruise control is for. :wheel:
Hey, the cruise will still set at a buck 20! Know a good place to get tires? You'll need it. I sure would! Nice find! Got the luxury package and everything.

Hey, the cruise will still set at a buck 20! Know a good place to get tires? You'll need it. I sure would! Nice find! Got the luxury package and everything.

No luxury package. Black Vader seats still manual. Ive got a pretty good place for tires. The stock M Contours will probably end up becoming a track wheel, if I ever start racing it down at CMP or VIR.

Hmmm, looks like a luxury package. It's got the wheels, $1200 leather door panels and front bumper of the luxury package. What year is it?

Back