needed trailer/parts delivery next weekend (Mar 10-13)

gmcjimmy88

I know this is way out of the ordinary, but I have to ask. Does anyone have a trailer they would be willing to loan/rent (cheaply) for the weekend of March 10-13. I am planning on going to Jersey to pick up a K5 frame and axles and need to get them back to NC. The frame is roughly 15 feet long. I figure the weight would be roughly 800-1200 pounds. A tow dolly would work fine or a landscaping trailer rated that weight. I realize this is way out of the ordinary like I said but had to ask. I was originally planning on taking the axles off and loading the frame in the bed of my truck with the axles on top of it, but I have to get some spinal shots on my lower back this Fri (3 Mar) and will not be allowed to lift the weight to get it in or out of my truck. If anyone is thinking they might be willing PM me or E-mail me @
jeepman198601@yahoo.com. I can call you and discuss it further.

i dont know where your located... but there is a place down here that will rent a flatbed equpt trailer to you for $40 bucks as long as u pick it up after 12pm on saturday, u can return it sometime monday morning.. its not a bad deal i think, the trailers are nice, very heavy duty and have brakes on all 4 wheels... another option is u-haul... rent a flat bed trailer from there up there and just drop it off down here.... that way your only towing one way

Back