Need to fill a few helium balloons by noon tomorrow...

Andy J.

Doin’ it LIVE
Anyone know where I could fill a handful of standard balloons for a birthday party? Most places that I know of that sell the mylar balloons won't fill the latex balloons for you. I don't mind spending a couple bucks but I won't to buy one of those $25 party balloon kits just to fill 6-8 balloons.

Edit: I'm in Winston Salem if that helps.

Nothin' to add here... except it's fawkin' ridiculous we as a society are wasting helium on balloons...

/greenie rant off

Bi-Lo in the floral dept, Walmart usually at the cigarette aisle, maybe even Dollar General or the like.

LOL, I'm sure you scientific types have better uses for helium but you know nothing sets off a Frozen birthday party (or sales cars) a giant helium-filled vessel shaped into your favorite character!

Dollar General refused and they closed the local Bi-Lo. I haven't tried the grociery store yet. I think Harris Teeter keeps a helium tank on hand and they seem to be pretty customer service-oriented. I may give that a try in the morning.

How many balloons are we talking? Enough for a house relocation? :) I'm picturing:

aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_0_05_Up__282009_film_29.jpg

At .50 ea, that would have cost eleventy billion dollars. However, I would like to one day try to float myself with helium balloons. You know, in the interest of science...

Back