Need someone to install a lift kit 03 ford f250

Brandon3107

I am wanting to get a 6" lift installed on my 2003 ford f250 4x4. Any recommendations on where to go, or anyone up to installing one? Please help!

Charlotte...4 Wheel Parts
Hickory...RIDES

:)

I am wanting to get a 6" lift installed on my 2003 ford f250 4x4. Any recommendations on where to go, or anyone up to installing one? Please help!
as easy as that lift is to install, bring it on up and I'd be happy to install it for you. I've done a few on those, Tahoe/Yukons, Jeeps of course so putting some leaf packs in is straight as can be. Be happy to help if you'd like. PM me. Good luck

That's a really easy job. The main thing is having a torch to get the front spring eye bolts loose. They have some incredible loc-tite on the nuts.

I have a leveling kit on there now so they should have already been knocked lose.
What kind of "leveling" kit? Shackles or blocks? The former, only one bolt loosened, the latter, no bolts loosened, either way, torch, high strength impact, or LONG breaker bar is your friend.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

If you haven't found a good place yet Rimzone in Mooresville can take care of you!

Back