Need Help finding injector fuel line ( I am dead in water)

BRUISER

silent.. but deadly
Hey all,

Well my inj pumpp started leaking so i decided to take it off and while doijgn that did some other stuff also.

I have rebuilt the inj pump, fix KDP, and replaced new gaskets for timing cover, etc.

but before we tore into all this my Number 1 inj line was leaking.. so while we had this off we looked
at it and found out there is no o-ring it is a small metal crush sleeve and you have to order an entire new fuel line to replace that.. well as you can guess DODGE does not and can not get me this part..

so I am kinda stuck here.. I do not know where else to go get one.. anyone have any suggestions, number to call
I am dead in water without this..

Here is a link to the diagram I have showing the line I need
http://www.impaks.com/images/ken/0173_001.pdf

Thanks

Do you have a pic of the metal crush washer ? If its like mine on the 7.3, it's probably a brass washer similer to a brake caliper washer. Once they are used and crushed they make the seal and get hard. You can reuse them by simply hitting it with a small propane torch to re-aniel the copper, and soften it back up.. If its totally destroed you might be able to sub a disk brake washer, they are in the help section at the parts store..

If not there was a guy at the BD swap meet, he said he could make most any hard line, including hydralic and injection stuff.. I would think this would cover the washers etc... I don't have his paperwork with me but i can look it up at home later...

Maybe someone else has his info? Seemed like a very nice guy and knew his hoses and junk..

Just to update so all understand.. thjis crush sleeve is attached to line no way to reuse it or use one from parts store :) I wish it was that easy ...

that was probaly BILLY@ ALLIANCE HTW, he's on here as ALLIANCE HTW

Do you have a pic of the metal crush washer ? If its like mine on the 7.3, it's probably a brass washer similer to a brake caliper washer. Once they are used and crushed they make the seal and get hard. You can reuse them by simply hitting it with a small propane torch to re-aniel the copper, and soften it back up.. If its totally destroed you might be able to sub a disk brake washer, they are in the help section at the parts store..
If not there was a guy at the BD swap meet, he said he could make most any hard line, including hydralic and injection stuff.. I would think this would cover the washers etc... I don't have his paperwork with me but i can look it up at home later...
Maybe someone else has his info? Seemed like a very nice guy and knew his hoses and junk..

Can you get the line from a Cummins shop, like the one on I-40 near Greensboro?

trying.. I have called one cummins shop and they are looking into for me

what would reallyhelp would be if you guys have phone numbers for me to call thanks

where did you get this line, I was removing my #5 line and the line cracked and I am having the same problem you were on my 6.9L

Diesel Injection Of Cary Inc, 919-467-2830, 233 E Johnson St , Cary NC

The counter guy is a fawkin tool

I spoke with some old guy that came out of the back and he sure knew what the heck he was talking about.. so I guess I did not meet this counter person you speak of..

Back