Need a Home inspector

I can give you the name of the guy we used... avg. pricing (what I was told to expect) and he didn't mind me tagging along asking for detailed explanations of what he found... (I "played dumb" to see if HE was shooting me straight and not a "double agent" for the seller)

Looking at a place in Trinity, south of High-Point.

Has a nicely finished garage that could make a great Vinyl area and I could pull a vehicle in to do graphics on!!!! :D

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

If I was closer I could do it for you. Sorry I cant be of much help, you can check with the licensing board they usually have a directory.

I can give you the name of the guy we used... avg. pricing (what I was told to expect) and he didn't mind me tagging along asking for detailed explanations of what he found... (I "played dumb" to see if HE was shooting me straight and not a "double agent" for the seller)

99% of my inspections are done on the buyers behalf. Sellers can get real pissy when you find things wrong. I like finding stuff that has been half ass covered up, then the photo goes in the report! I actually like the buyer to be present and tag along if they want. Its amazing how clueless most people are about the construction and function of everything in a home. They can learn a good bit.

Has a nicely finished garage that could make a great Vinyl area and I could pull a vehicle in to do graphics on!!!! :D

Only 2 tiny problems...

#1 - Your "sits in the driveway" Jeep fit won't under the header ... and if it does, won't clear the door! :lol:

#2 - After just 1 time of mamasan parking the Camry in there (that's what she'll call a "precedence")... you won't be allowed in there & you'll have to blow the place up to keep her from parking there... Especially after the first time it snows on her Fla. arse! ;)

LMK if you want the guys name...

great timing. Anyone a/know of a totally anal inspector in Wake County? Also looking for a top notch appraiser, familar with private sales and difficult comps.

Thanks,
Shannon

Only 2 tiny problems...

#1 - Your "sits in the driveway" Jeep fit won't under the header ... and if it does, won't clear the door! :lol:

#2 - After just 1 time of mamasan parking the Camry in there (that's what she'll call a "precedence")... you won't be allowed in there & you'll have to blow the place up to keep her from parking there... Especially after the first time it snows on her Fla. arse! ;)

LMK if you want the guys name...

Actually, it's got a TALL door. the CJ will fit EASILY in there.

As for Mamasan, well, I won't have to worry about her parking in there. the entrance is oddly on the back side of the house. go thru gates and pull a U-turn to get in. too much of a PITA for her. I just have to keep her from throwing rugs and crap in there an making it a bonus room... :shaking: That's what it's labeld as on the sellers sheet. UM NO Honey.. It's a Garage!!!!

Actually, it's got a TALL door. the CJ will fit EASILY in there.
As for Mamasan, well, I won't have to worry about her parking in there. the entrance is oddly on the back side of the house. go thru gates and pull a U-turn to get in. too much of a PITA for her. I just have to keep her from throwing rugs and crap in there an making it a bonus room... :shaking: That's what it's labeld as on the sellers sheet. UM NO Honey.. It's a Garage!!!!

A good start would be "accidentally" break that living-room-lookin' ceiling fan. Then spill a gallon of paint, thinner, etc on the floor. oops! Boy hon, this wouldn't be a very nice place to hang out, eh?

Back