NC4x4 Server Move

shawn

running dog lackey of the oppressor class
Administrator
After nine long years on the same machine, the time has come to move the NC4x4 server to a new home. Our hope is that this will be a fairly seamless and painless process for everyone. In fact, several portions of the site have already migrated to the new box. However, if something doesn't seem to be working as it should, please let us know.

Do have a ?... When I go to this site (set on forum page not home), log on, switch threads it automatically goes to the bottom of the forum page, this past week. So I have to scroll back up top don't really bother me but just curious, could be my phone!?

***working now***
All good!!

Last edited:
Thanks. That's the oooold way, but it ought to work.

The search index is currently being rebuilt, so that might be part of the problem.

I've confirmed that I can receive emails from the board, but mine don't actually go anywhere (nc4x4->nc4x4). Can someone who gets email notifications for thread replies or something like that confirm that they ARE getting those messages?

I got some PM notification emails at 9:58pm last night.

I got some PM notification emails at 9:58pm last night.

Thanks. Just a general FYI: NC4x4 emails may get caught by spam filters for a bit. I haven't gotten all of that stuff set up just yet.

Back