nc4x4 mobile?

76gmc

could there evr b a cell phone friendly nc4x4 similar to face book for those of us that dont have the super neat touch screen i phone thingies?

Alex, I can access facebook on my phone, just gotta use the internet, but I think you mean like an App, and that takes a ton of work.

Shawn, I think what he means is, will there ever be an NC4x4 app.

That would take some serious doing I think, but could be a great upgrade down the road, especially for people selling things.

Tapatalk is an app. You have to pay for it (couple bucks?) to install it on your phone, but then you can use it to browse NC4x4. It only fetches the 'important' data and then does all the formatting in the app.

Tapatalk is an app. You have to pay for it (couple bucks?) to install it on your phone, but then you can use it to browse NC4x4. It only fetches the 'important' data and then does all the formatting in the app.

I know what you mean but I was referring to an app that updates you about things on NC4x4, similar to a facebook app, so that you get a update via cell phone when your subscribed threads are posted in, or when something your for sale ad gets a hit, or when you get a PM.

Tapatalk is a good app, but its not synced up with NC4x4.

Wow that was freaky,I clicked on the link up at the top and it switched my home computer to Mobile View.I couldn't figure out WTH had happened.

I know what you mean but I was referring to an app that updates you about things on NC4x4, similar to a facebook app, so that you get a update via cell phone when your subscribed threads are posted in, or when something your for sale ad gets a hit, or when you get a PM.

Tapatalk is a good app, but its not synced up with NC4x4.

yeah thats what i meant...my cell cant handle all the info on a big site like this and freezes up...it can barely handle face book...

tapatalk does do live notifications, it sends u a text when a thread u have subscribed gets a new post or when u get a pm.

tapatalk does do live notifications, it sends u a text when a thread u have subscribed gets a new post or when u get a pm.

No kidding, guess Ive never left it logged in or set it up that way. Very cool. There you go Alex

Wow that was freaky,I clicked on the link up at the top and it switched my home computer to Mobile View.I couldn't figure out WTH had happened.

Happened to me also, I just deleted browsing data and got rid of it, probably couldve been done just by clearing cookies.

Back