nc title help

pimpin_jeep_xj

ok well heres the story my old step dad gave me a seadoo but it didnt have a title for the seadoo or the trailer and he dont know were it is and ive got it runnin now and to have it ready for summer ill need a title does anyone know how i can get one made or something

If it was your step dads and he has a title, you (he)can just file for a lost title, then yall can transfer to you...

If he never had title... well you better practice your lieing ability, and dress nice when you go to the DMV...

as for the Seadoo it will be a easier than the trailer.
Go to the NC Wildlife website and print the Bill of Sale document for transfer of ownership. Fill it out, get a notary stamp it, pay your reg fee and mail it. Very simple for a boat, unlike a car.
Here is the link to NC Wildlife form http://www.ncwildlife.org/pg01_License/images/pg1c2_c.pdf

The trailer without a title or a cert. or origin from the manf. is a major pain.

its just a lil trailer for the seadoo

its a hustler it still has the #s and stuff on it, and for the seadoo i still have some thing your saposed to carry in it but its not the title sp i guess its like the registation or summin

Back