My way of saving a horrible day.

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC.

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC.
This morning my son slammed the door on the way out and it woke me up about 3 hours early so that sorta got me fired up then 20 minutes later call and said the jeep died and won't start back (wifes jeep cause his Is broke) so the wife goes and picks him up and takes him the other 100 yards to school.
Oh let me add that he doesn't have to be at school untill 8am but he wanted to get their early so he could see a female before school and that pisses me off cause that's how he was conceived anyway.
So then she comes back and I had already run down to the shop and grabbed another battery and we went back swapped it in and drove the jeep home. He had been driving it for 2 days with a bad alternator but didn't care to notice the volt meter was in the red and a flashing light on the dash that said check gauges.
So rather than beat his ass I went to the liquor store and picked me up a weekend supply of evan willams and stopped by the hobby shop for a set of tires and my wife ended up talking me into buying a twin hammers rock racer that was on demo.
uploadfromtaptalk1362764038926.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1362764061255.jpg

Sweet R/C but who the hell buys nips?

Really ? I thought they got away from that stupid crap

Huh? What are you guys talking about, I thought all women liked those little bottles? :flipoff2:

Sweet R/C but who the hell buys nips?
i didnt untill this past christmass when i went to buy a bottle and they were sold out and the lady behind the counter explained to me that i was getting more for my money with the small bottles. also their easy to keep count when you have teenage boys around the house ;)

Good think'in with the teenage boys !

Everybody in SC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
We went to free-pour several years ago. I cant even remember the last time I saw a mini bottle. Of course Blanton's or Willet wouldn't come in a mini bottle, anyway.

Sweet rig though.

Back