My pet peav!!

rokntoy

FUCKIN SLAYER!!!
One of my biggest pet peav's is when I go to get something out of the kitchen to get say a bowl of corn flakes and there is only about a HALF A FRIGGIN CUP FULL IN THE D@#N BOX!!. I have tryed to tell my girlfriend and daughter eat it all or dont eat it.
Rant off

Ah yes - and nothing like that pile of corn flake dust, it becomes a nice paste when the milk is added.

Morale to the story - the box of cereal is MINE. Do not touch. Ever.

Yea roommate pwned me this morning.
Last night, I'm like "Sweet, just enough milk for my cereal tomorrow."
(No car at moment, so didn't want to pedal up to grocery store yesterday)
I thought he was staying out of town last night.
He rolls home at like 7:45, gets cereal, and the last of the milk. As I'm walking down the stairs to get some cereal and coffee. :(

Then he goes to work, so I still have no way to get more milk.

Damn him.

(Or I guess damn me for being slow to fix my jeep.)

one of mine, is the ridiculous amount of take out boxes in my fridge.

My takeout box lasts...mostly till I get back home, then I eat it. My sister leaves like 5 boxes in there weekly, and NEVER EATS them!

Another one she does, pours a cup of milk, or something like that, decides she cant finish, so she just leaves a half glass of it in the fridge to drink later, but never actually does.

what is worst then that is to half the corn flakes and only a drop of milk....

x2 on that one, drives me crazy, mainly because I drink 95% of the milk in the house and it's my fault when it's empty. What about this one, you have just a little bit of 2 diffrent kinds of cereal enough to make one bowl, so you mix the 2 then go get the milk and there is not enough, that is mad x2

It's odd at my house. I look in the fridge and there is almost no milk. When I check the next morning it is full again. Havn't figured it out yet, but my wife keeps taking credit for it

It's odd at my house. I look in the fridge and there is almost no milk. When I check the next morning it is full again. Havn't figured it out yet, but my wife keeps taking credit for it

Powdered?

Back