MOTD (Meme of the Day)

^^^ turns out it was a life form driving a ghetto black jeep but wearing att work duds. hell if i could figure out what was going on. :shaking:

^^^ turns out it was a life form driving a ghetto black jeep but wearing att work duds. hell if i could figure out what was going on. :shaking:

@obullfish is Jim having a stroke? I think he's having a stroke....Dufuq he just say?

:lol:

i dunno man.. but when old'farts start talking about sex with "life forms", Im out. See ya
I don't consider myself old. I have been married long enough to think my wife has turned into some "life form".......and spells where a "life form" would be just fine! Nothing four legged mind you perverts.

I do remember a movie called Species.....now that chick may have eatten me afterwards but at the age I was when it came out I would have called it fair enough.

Last edited:
I don't consider myself old. I have been married long enough to think my wife has turned into some "life form".......and spells where a "life form" would be just fine! Nothing four legged mind you perverts.

I do remember a movie called Species.....now that chick may have eatten me afterwards but at the age I was when it came out I would have called it fair enough.
View attachment 269936
This isnt the garage

IMG_2961.jpg

bluewave-jpg.145630

Back