MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Yep. Dude's a shmuck and endangering everybody in the restaurant, IMO. I've got some pretty mixed feelings on OC for that very reason. Most of the folks I see open carrying around here at least do NOT look like the first folks I'd turn to for help in a firefight. Generally look like they've got a chip on their shoulder and a piece on their hip. Not a good combination.

^^^^ Actually, no, I wouldn't. When I do OC, I'm sure as heck not sitting at a stool with my back open to folks walking by, especially with a non-retention holster. There's enough fools in this world, don't need to help them out like that.
Yeap. Back corner booth, watching the door. Whether Im open carrying or concealed I always go for the corner.

I always blame it on watching too many cowboy movies growing up. NEVER sit with my back to the door.
Yeap. Back corner booth, watching the door. Whether Im open carrying or concealed I always go for the corner.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I always blame it on watching too many cowboy movies growing up. NEVER sit with my back to the door.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I just blame it on paranoia. But I guess it cold be from all those cowboy movies. Even before I started carrying, I always wanted to be able to see the door, and have a backup exit.

FB_IMG_1528135546732.jpg

Back