monster tow rig

Not yet made custom rear bumper gotta fab up a rear hitch to mount under the bumper. It still has the gooseneck hook up but to Damn big for that since I raised it 3 more inches in the rear. That's my next test. I think it will do good just need to get my air filter away from the exhaust manifold and maybe turn the fuel down a bit. It's mainly as of now a big ole toy..

attachment.php

holy shifter throw bat man!

i run my cummins regually at 1400 to 1600 with no issue... sounds to hot for sure but with close to 100,000 miles ive had no issues except a melted pyro reducer bung. 2 min. at 1600 will melt brass threads.

attachment.php

holy shifter throw bat man!
HELLS YEAH!! i'll have to post new pics of the inside i totally changed it up all new seats new gauge panel and dash.. ohh and cut the shifter at the bottom and turned it 180 and took out 6 or 7 inches so now it curves back to you instead of the windshield.

Looks good Jeffrey! Hell, I did not even pay attention to who's truck this was when I saw it a while back. I need to borrow it to pull our prerunners out to Baja in Novemeber. Then again...I better not take it to Mexico, some wanna' be, big daddy pimp:huggy: would try to steal it!

Hell yes! Send it here, just south of Raliegh....:D

Yeah man why the chrome??

Man.....Why did you take the nice seats out of the truck. They were like the finishing touch. They made the truck pretty darn classy.

Man.....Why did you take the nice seats out of the truck. They were like the finishing touch. They made the truck pretty darn classy.

LOL...I think he took them out because he's 6'5" and had to turn his head sideways anytime he sat in those high seats to keep from putting a hole in the roof. :lol:

the seats were nice but like maddog said wasnt much on ridin with my head sideways! lol plus the cow hide freaked my wife out.. And yes i didnt like the wheels neither after i had them polished.. I sold the beast a few months ago to a dude in canada 3,000 miles away!! i miss her though!

crazy to see that thing riding around lincolnton like 2 years ago and now its in canada, its got around haha

Wondered about my old creation.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

What trans is that? I'd guess an Allison of some sort, 545 or something like that?

EDIT: I can see Allison on the side of the case in the first picture :D

I bet that'll feel awesome with all that torque from the twins. Probably beats a 9 speed.

Back