Milestar Patagonia M/T Black Label Tires

Pless

Anybody run the black label sticky version of the Patagonia M/T? The price seems good, but I wonder how they compare to a red label Krawler or a sticky Trep.

I haven't run them but from what I heard/watch on YT I wouldn't call it a sticky. I would stick to Reds as far as the most economical sticky.

I read someone on NAXJA had them in the north east and only had them for two trips before he unmounted them and sold them because they sucked. Probably not helpful but I don’t think they are popular for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody run the black label sticky version of the Patagonia M/T?

Brennan Metcaf runs them and loves them, but he runs out west. Doesn't really help here.

I would stick to Reds as far as the most economical sticky

Reds have went up DRASTICALLY in the last year. They are now more than treps in a 37. I would love to try the new sticky Mickey Baja Boss tire. The Baja pro gets favorable reviews but I haven't heard anything about the Baja Boss.

Brennan Metcaf runs them and loves them, but he runs out west. Doesn't really help here.

Reds have went up DRASTICALLY in the last year. They are now more than treps in a 37. I would love to try the new sticky Mickey Baja Boss tire. The Baja pro gets favorable reviews but I haven't heard anything about the Baja Boss.

Yeah I just noticed that when looking up pricing, seems to have shot up ~$150ish. Been wondering why the used prices have seemed higher than normal.

My guess is they are similar to the Falken sticky. They are more aggressive than a standard MT street tire, but not near what a true offroad only tire is.

Also, the center tread block would help with noise on the street, but likely wont clean out well.

Back