maxxis tires, anyone local?

Hey dude, we carry Maxxis at the shop I work at. what in particular are you looking for? We are in Raleigh. I can ship them to you, probably for fairly cheap, or if you don't mind swinging through Raleigh, you can pick them up.

Global Performance Motorsports
8624 Barefoot Industrial Rd
Raleigh, NC 27617
(919)-784-0411

cheers,
bigmac

I heard Maxxis has great prices on radial trailer tires? I think mine are 205/70-15 or something.. I know they're 15's.

Actually, the tires I was looking for apparently are not even out yet.. So I just got some IROKs instead.. maybe they will be out by next time I need some tires..

Hey,

which tires were you looking for? we just started carrying the Maxxis line so I'm still getting familiar with it. I priced some of their Big Horn M/T tires for a guy the other day and they are much cheaper than Mickey Thompson's etc.

If you want me to price you anything specific just ask. I'd be more than happy to help if I can. Plus we can mount/balance up to 40"s now if that's of interest to anyone.

cheers,
bigmac

I would like to know about Maxxis Trailer tires too if you price em for Rich. I need a full set of tires and also need to know if in a tire size for my trailer, can I get a tire rated for 3,500 lbs. I keep blowing tires rated at 1875lbs.

Could there be a trailer problem causing that? axles bent/not straight? tongue too high/low? torsion axles are really sensitive to this...

I think the only tire you'll get with a 3500lb rating is a 16", 235/80 or 85 series..

I think its speed on a 6 - 8 hour trip. I tend to be in a hurry to get home.

I don't notice any odd wear patterns on the tires and it doesn't appear to be more one location that another. The tires would titans which may have been an issue.

Hey,

i talked to my sales rep about exactly what i can get. i can get the maxxis radial tires and offroad tires (Creepy Crawlers) but not the trailer tires. Sorry. But if y'all need anything else, just let me know.

thanks,
bigmac

maxxis tires

hey man, i work at a shop right outside asheboro, we can get the entire maxxis line and have been selling them for around 2 years. hit me up and let me know what size you are looking for if you still are intrested.

brett:beer:

hit me up and let me know what size you are looking for if you still are intrested.
brett:beer:

the 205 width, 15" trailer tires, rated 1750lbs. or more? 4 or 5 of 'em. Maybe we could get a group buy going?

Maxxis tires are awesome.... I run them on my DD Expedition... I know that Chris and Herman's in Morehead City Carries them

the 205 width, 15" trailer tires, rated 1750lbs. or more? 4 or 5 of 'em. Maybe we could get a group buy going?

I'd be in. I need 4 tires and like I said, if they offer a higher weight for a 15" wheel I'd be there. I'll check what series size mine are.

ill check 2marrow, the 205s no problem, they do make a 225 8 ply rated trailer tire. ill get some prices and pm you guys.

brett

Agri-Supply in Raleigh had pallets full of maxis trailer tires. Definitely a selection of 14",15" all various sizes,load rating etc. I looked (quickly) for 16" but didn't find any of those.

Back