maxxis blowout

A little update weve got some more 40" treps in.

40/13.50/17 treps $325 eACH

40/13.50/18 treps $350 each

they are all radials

also 37/12.50/17 treps radials $300 each only 5 available

Many thanks to Brandon for the 5 each foodee treps and the super quick mounting and balancing. For anyone that is considering this deal, it is well worth it.

Are the 35 x 12.50 x 16 treaps still available. If yes plz pm me. I can use paypal or credit. Need set bad. Lol.

I'm interested in the 35x12.5x16 Treps as well if you have some left...6 of them. I have some 285/75r16 Buckshot XMT's with less than 500mi on them if you would do any trade/consignment, I bought them a couple months ago, and decided I want to go bigger.

Still gots any of these? :flipoff2:

gave brandon a call this a.m (on sat) he had my tires in about 30 min. and i picked them up today...awesome to deal with
great product, great price, and very nice shop

Same here,great shop,cool bunch of guys,and great deal.Well worth the drive,the 35" Maxxis Trepadors look great on the Hummer,balanced really well,and kicked ass in the mud,took it out and hour after they installed them! Rides of Conover is a great shop,GO CHECK THEM OUT!

Realizing that this thread is cold, I just happened to stumble on the mention of this sale on another chat and wanted to check. The price was just too good not to.
Do you still have any of the 40/13.5/18 Treps left?

Back