LT1 ???????

tech701

I've got a friend that wants to trade me a 94 LT1 with a 4l60 tranny, computer, wiring harness and any thing else I want out of his wrecked 94 firehawk for a rifle that I have. How much could I get for this set up if I were to turn right around and sell it?

i will give ya $50 :lol:

A little over a grand easily.

None of us would really want a 2wd 4l60 though.

$1000 and sell it in a week

$1500 and sell it in 6 months, assuming mileage is decent and such

With a 4l60 cant you just change tail shaft housing to add a tcase. I've never dealt with one so I don't know.

I thought the output shaft is different.. and since the entire trans needs to come apart to change an output, it's not really cost-beneficial.

I think you're right though, the later 4l60E's had removable tailsections, not sure about the '94 vintage though.

I think the big question to its worth is the mileage and condition of the eninge. If its 100K + you might re-think trading for it.

I heard somewhere you can change the tailshaft housing and hack off the extra length, it is splined long enuff

Cool. Its got about 100k on it. But hey, unless you buy a new one or get lucky thats about average. It was well maintained and was a one owner engine. It'll be probly be for sale on here if anyone is interested in two or three weeks.

Back