Lots of interesting news today

Well, gee; you take a high sitting, light weight vehicle, with a straight axle, Smash it into a wall, that breaks the steering, After the steering is forced to the right, & you get, Roll-Over! That's like watching Roll Over competition, where the drivers drive up a ramp with 1 front tire, & cut the steering hard to the inside. A Forced Roll Over! I doubt even IFS, would solve that. :shaking:

It looks like the drivers side tire getting shoved under the frame rail was what triggered the roll, but the passenger side tire steering hard to driver definitely didn't help. I'd like to see if this was a repeated result or an outlier.

Duane

This is bothersome...
Senate gives law enforcement the OK to spy on your internet history

Introducing the article focuses on tbe 10 Democrats, when that also means there were even more Republicans opposed (e.g. in favor of the warrantless search).

And note, Sanders didn't vote...
That is a strange perspective on the vote fore sure, but it follows current political standards. On the right it's "align or be excommunicated", on the left it's "align or be ostracized (canceled)" which is the same power wielded through different mechanisms.

The article makes no attempt to gain perspective on why those 10 Democrats- or as you note, ~30 Republicans - voted against it.

It also would lead you to believe that the power for warrantless search was being granted to only Republicans administrations, not any future administrations regardless of affiliation.

If they are being paid by their regular employer....say in NC....and go to NY for a week or two to work, they wouldn't have to pay NY taxes. Same with a traveling business man working in NY for a week at meetings and then headed home to his NC based job.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
That’s what I was just thinking. The day I have to pay CA income tax because I had to go out to meet with or train some folks for a week or two is the day I quit.

That’s been NINE years...you believe that shit?
Occasionally somebody here wil lse my 4runner and ask about it,
"Oh, yeah, I was into amature racing for a little bit. but that was awhile ago,"
"Oh yeah? When?"
.. start counting backwards...
"Holy shit. Well you see that 3rd grader over there? Before her. My last race she was in diapers."

Well if I think about it. I discovered Uwharrie in 1998 and had my first taste of 4 wheeling. If I hadn't gone I would be so much richer. :lol:

No, you’d have found a Mustang or Honda or Motorcycle or some other track type junk, just like the rest of us, and still be just as broke

Back