Lots of interesting news today

FB_IMG_1573749377848.jpg
Man this sucks, I just saw this on Facebook this morning!

I like his style!
"a 2009 summons for riding a bike down the street with eight German shepherd dogs running alongside"
Also is that illegal? What kind of communist shithole do we live in if you can't ride your bike down the street with your flock of shepherds in tow?

Opened my new JP magazine today, in the "reading"room. News Articles, one of them about plenty of New 2018 Wrangler Unlimited & some Wranglers, left over! Shortly after, another article of the 2018 Jeep Recall about mis-aligned frame welds, & steering boxes that may fall off! :eek:

Huh? English please.

Have you seen bugaloo/revolt posts??? Basically a culmination of that. Dude some how got busted for an ‘illegal’ 30rd magazine and seems to have turned in to a bit of a situation, and based on what I’m gathering other civilians are vowing to come to his aid.

D6C52288-ED65-441F-ADC2-DC89E65CE020.png

Last edited:
Very true. We live in a interesting time. 24hr news cycle with a huge social media input. Can’t even imagine what it’ll be like in 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true. We live in a interesting time. 24hr news cycle with a huge social media input. Can’t even imagine what it’ll be like in 10 years.

Yeah...I’ve seen everything from he’s a combat vet that shouldn’t have triggered a red flag scenario, I’ve read upward of 80 folks showed up to help, I’ve read that folks on site were saying the police scanners were being intentionally misleading so no one else would show up, and I’ve also read that the ‘stand off’ wasn’t over when the media is saying it was and went for a couple more hours where swat/pd backed down to de-escalate and the original guy wasn’t arrested. That’s why it’s interesting to me...2A stand, whats Internet conspiracy, whats media control, whats truth???

I’m there with ya. My blood pressure was rising reading some of the stuff on reddit. I don’t think New York is gonna be the best place to make a stand for the second amendment.
I hear there are some counties Va that are setting up 2A sanctuaries. At least the LEOs will be on the citizens side. NY and CA are behind enemy lines as far as I’m concerned.

Back