Loading up for a weekend of play

cj5nutz

We went out and did some light wheeling couple weeks back . I don't know what I did without my tow rig before. I always said I would never trailer it but this is nice not having to worry about getting home after a day on the trail.

Attachments

• NCTripGalloways0722.jpg
    NCTripGalloways0722.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 370
where in illinois do you live ? I used to live near peoria and then in Morris

BRUISER said:
Nice trailer where did ya get it .. and if you do not mind how much??

It is a 2005 Corn Pro and I think it lists for around 8100 with the options including torsion axles and a pop up dove tail. Her is another photo with the Jeep and dune buggy on it that shows the dove tail in the up position... I have another pic taken in NC I will post as soon as I find it .

I bought it at Weil- Lombardo Trailer sales in Belleville Illinois. I did some electrical work for the guy and all but I figure I have about $5500 in it. He also installed my hitch in the bed.

Attachments

• NCTripGalloways0721.jpg
    NCTripGalloways0721.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 408
Flipper said:

I am in Highland Illinois . Its about 40 min est of St. Louis. I love it here , just like Carolina with out the exes. The people are wonderful but lift laws suck.. I have to trailer cj5nutz now.

cj5nutz said:
It is a 2005 Corn Pro and I think it lists for around 8100 with the options including torsion axles and a pop up dove tail. Her is another photo with the Jeep and dune buggy on it that shows the dove tail in the up position... I have another pic taken in NC I will post as soon as I find it .
I bought it at Weil- Lombardo Trailer sales in Belleville Illinois. I did some electrical work for the guy and all but I figure I have about $5500 in it. He also installed my hitch in the bed.
OK here is a photo from the front showing the optional upgrade duel landing gear. I had the box put up top so I wouldn't drag it off getting to some of the places one has to get to . Thats me in the box , Suzy standing by and a guy named Joe watching.. Photo was taken a few weeks back . I drove out there to Galloways Truck show for the weekend.
Also , here is a link to my online photo album with a few more photos of the trailer in it.
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1621462

Attachments

• TrailerinNC.jpg
    TrailerinNC.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 360
cj5nutz said:
I am in Highland Illinois . Its about 40 min est of St. Louis. I love it here , just like Carolina with out the exes. The people are wonderful but lift laws suck.. I have to trailer cj5nutz now.

The wife has family in Patoka

We visit once a year

I watch the corn grow while I'm there :mad:

Flipper said:

How "near" Peoria ?

I went to HS in Pekin, grew up in Marquette Heights. Escaped Peoria area in 1990, Escaped ILL in '96 been in NC since, haven't looked back since.

Kevin

Back