Limiting straps XJ

XJ in my shop that was added straps to
IMG_20200521_111641155.jpg
IMG_20200521_111645711.jpg

Buy a wrangler?
Frameless and shameless. It would hurt too much to get body damage on a wrangler.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Buy a wrangler?

Ah yes. Don’t let the awful frame rust, ridiculously priced used, tiny wheel base, Dana 35 havin, Jesus Jeep slow us down :flipoff2:

0f9743fc98f07eaa9247578c47e89ec4.gif

I wouldn’t want someone to accidentally put their dildo in my wrangler confused for their own since they all look the same after a while :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t want someone to accidentally put their dildo in my wrangler confused for their own since they all look the same after a while :D

With you, we all know it wouldn't be an "accident" :huggy:

You can TRY and butch it up all you want, but we all know about you Nick :D You'll accept it one day, and come to the dark (browneye) side willingly

With you, we all know it wouldn't be an "accident" :huggy:

You can TRY and butch it up all you want, but we all know about you Nick :D You'll accept it one day, and come to the dark (browneye) side willingly

its ok Troy, we don't have to worry, @NickMaul will never get his jeep together and make a ride anyway :flipoff2:

Well I got these from Barnes
Number: B4WSBTP

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I always meant to do limit straps. Here I am 11 years later and I still haven't done it.... I did extend my bump stop though.....

Back