Life is Short

frankenyoter

No Rain, No Rainbow
On Thursday good friend of my circle of friends took a smoke break at his job. About 15 minutes later a coworker went outside and found him collapsed on the ground.

Long story short, Vince had a heart attack or something similar and was without oxygen for long enough to sustain significant brain damage. His family has given 24 hours for preparations for organ donations before he will be removed from life support.

No previous history or conditions prior to this event. It has hit our friends and family hard. Vince is one of the nicest people you could have ever met and will be dearly missed. He is 37.

Please offer a prayer or a whatever for Vince and his family. Also, take a minute to be thankful for every day that we have together as life is a fragile gift.

I feel for ya,seriousily.Ive lost two friends this year myself.One had been treated for cancer but was doing better until he caught the flu bug back in the spring,turned in to pneumonia and was dead within 3 days.Other buddy was found by his wife when she got home from work,ya just never know,You think it about a lot more the older you get.At 25 it never crossed my mind.Now,at 45 I get reminded of it almost weekly.

Damn it.

Back