Lets See Those Tow Rigs

06MegaCab

Ive finished all the work for the day and I am waiting on boss man to figure out something else for me to do so I decided to waste a little time online.

Since all I have right now is a tow rig lets see what everyone else is working with.

Here's mine:
06 Dodge MegaCab2500
5.9L Cummins
Performance
ICEBOX Intake
ICEBOX Boost Tube
CFM+ Air Horn
Boost Fooler
Air Dog 150
Billet Tranny
Bully Dog Programmer
Interior

Custom Leather Seats
DVD Player
2500w Amp
(2) 10" Subs
A-Pillar Gauge Mount with Boost, Trans Temp, and Pyrometer
Steering Wheel Gauge Mount with Fuel Pressure and Rail Pressure Gauges
Exterior
Ranch Hand Bumper
35" Mud Grapplers
Go Rhino Nerf Bars
Black Toolbox
152 dB Train Horn

ai1313.photobucket.com_albums_t547_bakerj2123_Dodge_zps2447acbf.jpg

ai1313.photobucket.com_albums_t547_bakerj2123_Dodge2_zpsa75a3744.jpg

Yeah I see that now, but I was thinking maybe there have been some more rigs acquired since 2005 when the last post was put up on that thread . Anybody got anything to share?:driver:

woops I found the other thread in the tow rig section.....I searched throughout this portion of the forum pretty diligently before posting up......newbie issue.

rockcity - that's true it would be nice to have a long bed option but I think I heard that the reason they didnt offer them was because they would have to create an entire new frame for the truck. Apparently they use the crew cab long bed frame to build the MegaCab.

Ive also heard its hard to pull a gooseneck with them because with the short bed the arm wants to swing into the back of the cab if you arent careful.

Making a long bed option can't be that difficult; there are conversion companies that offer it...

I also think a short bed full sized truck is nearly useless, especially with a tool box in the bed. If the mega cab had a real bed on it, I'd own one (if I could afford it!) :lol:

Yeah the tool box was needed but about the only thing I ever put in the bed is my dirt bike. Now when I throw it back there I have to run it diagonally across the bed in order to shut the tailgate.

I really could'nt imagine making the thing longer though its already not very Charlotte friendly.

I call bullshit on fitting a bike in the bed with the tailgate closed.
I do it all the time in my dodge if its a long bed its possible with a tool box a short bed its pretty dam hard

81 w250 clubcab 318mag 300hp d60F&R 4.11 35s
94chevy silverado 350 4l60 325hp 3.73 32s

sent by telegraph from my w250

I do it all the time.

Its a CRF 250R if you jam the front tire in one corner and slide the rear tire over into the opposite corner of the bed it will fit. Its tight but it fits.

actually I thought about it again you are correct :huggy:

I was able to put it in sideways BEFORE the toolbox. - now its impossible.........shows how often Ive been able to ride the dirtbike lately

image.jpg
2006 mega cab on 6" and 37s

81 dodge w250 fixing to be a diesel with a p pump24v and a nv 5600
uploadfromtaptalk1377408615481.jpg

81 w250 clubcab 318mag 300hp d60F&R 4.11 35s
94chevy silverado 350 4l60 325hp 3.73 32s

sent by telegraph from my w250

Back