Lets see before and after!

MarineTillDeath

Banned
There is a few threads of rigs already, but none with everyones before and after of their pride and joy, blood, tears and sweat.

Before and afters of any rigs you have either built or just fixed up

Rig owners love to scroll through threads and just check out builds

I bought my Samurai in the spring of 2005. It was 100% stock. This picture was taken shortly after that:

My stock Samurai.jpg

8 years later:

Side view in new garage.jpg

Rear angle view.jpg

Front angle view.jpg

This is what it looked like when I bought it when I was 15:
awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_587_image173.jpg

This is what it looked like after I was hit head on by a drunk driver and laid it on its side(axle was ripped out from under it at the time of the accident):
awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_587_image174.jpg

After a year of work...this is what it looked like...now it's a little more dusty:
awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_587_image175.jpg

This is what it looked like when I bought it when I was 15:
awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_587_image173.jpg

This is what it looked like after I was hit head on by a drunk driver and laid it on its side(axle was ripped out from under it at the time of the accident):
awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_587_image174.jpg

After a year of work...this is what it looked like...now it's a little more dusty:
awww.fordtruckfanatics.com_gallery_data_587_image175.jpg
Nice damn ford

I bought this full size Bronco in the fall of 2000. My original intention for the truck was to use it as a tow rig for my dirt bike, and as a second vehicle. I was not into wheeling at that time. It had a really cool camoflage paint job, but I painted it yellow less than a year after buying it. By the spring of 2003, I had been bitten by the fourwheeling bug, and lifted it, locked it, etc, and wheeled it like that until Uwharrie closed in December of 2004. I then removed the Bronco body and installed a Ranger cab, ton axles, and 42's etc.

Shortly after the yellow paint job. This was probably sometime in 2001.
Bronco-before-2.jpg

After the lift, tires etc. May/June of 2003:

Bronco-C2-1.JPG

Here it was in December of 2004 after almost two years of wheeling. This was right before I took the Bronco body off.

Big Bird end of days 3.jpg

Big Bird end of days 1.jpg

Big Bird end of days 2.jpg

I then spent all of 2005 through most of 2006 swapping the body, axles, etc. This was what I ended up with. It has not been driven in probably 2.5 years due to various reasons, but my latest plan is to take the entire drivetrain/running out of it and put it into a YJ so I can have three or four seats.

IMGP1640.JPG

P8080096-1.JPG

Last edited:
I bought this full size Bronco in the fall of 2000. My original intention for the truck was to use it as a tow rig for my dirt bike, and as a second vehicle. I was not into wheeling at that time. It had a really cool camoflage paint job, but I painted it yellow less than a year after buying it. By the spring of 2002, I had been bitten by the fourwheeling bug, and lifted it, locked it, etc, and wheeled it like that until Uwharrie closed in December of 2004. I then removed the Bronco body and installed a Ranger cab, ton axles, and 42's etc.

Shortly after the yellow paint job. This was probably sometime in 2001.

View attachment 82059

After the lift, tires etc:

View attachment 82072

Here it was in December of 2004 after almost two years of wheeling. This was right before I took the Bronco body off.

View attachment 82060

View attachment 82061

View attachment 82063

I then spent all of 2005 through most of 2006 swapping the body, axles, etc. This was what I ended up with. It has not been driven in probably 2.5 years due to various reasons, but my latest plan is to take the entire drivetrain/running out of it and put it into a YJ so I can have three or four seats.

View attachment 82070

View attachment 82071

Me and my wife was looking at it painted nice and clean (she was admiring it)and then we scrolled down,ruined that for her haha

Nice though!!

Back