Leitner rack parts for sale! CHEAP!

thelost1

I have switched from my Leitner rack to a lower profile rack since abandoning the roof top tent. I need the space back in my garage! Lol My space gain is your financial savings!!!

2 X First Gen Gear Pod XL - $100 - two years old. Off of the truck for six of those months in my garage. I have the keys, too! $120 each

Hydro Pod - $100 - 1 year old - again 6 months in my garage. I have all of the spray gear that goes with it, too. Never had water in it. Nearly like new.

2X gear mounts - 2 years old - one off for the last six months and one has never been used. I had Rotopax on them, but they work for jacks, recovery tools, etc. $25 each

Leitner Tent mounts - 6 months old, never used - $50

Leitrner Awning mounts - 6 months old - never used - $25

Leitner Light Pod mounts - 1 year old - in the garage for six months - $25

Miscellaneous:

Tuffy Autovault - for 3rd Gen Tacoma - Steel Locking door that goes over the cubby behind the driver’s side back seat. I used it to secure firearms when traveling and my wife’s purse at concerts. I took out the cubby to add a second sub. $50

JBL Stealthbox subwoofer - for a 3rd Gen Tacoma - for the cubby behind the back passenger seat. Loved the sound, but wanted more! Lol. Use it for 2.5 years and removed it. Been sitting for about 14 months. These retail for about $800. Asking $75 just to get the space back!

I can send pics if needed, or you can come and look at it in person. I can also travel some to meet you, but that is a case by case basis. I am in Fuquay-Varina just south of Raleigh.

If you are interested, please text or call me at 919.255.8676

I work odd hours, so if I don’t respond immediately it is because I either can’t or haven’t seen the message yet.

Thanks for looking,

Scottie Hinton

Back