Lego cool

Well...now I need to go buy more Legos.

I think Lego could be hitting on a big market there if the price is right.

Speaking of LEGO cool.

861EBF5D-8BD7-4712-9763-9348EEF1CC8A.png

I think Lego could be hitting on a big market there if the price is right.
Anybody could build an RC car like that now w/ Mindstorm EV3 as the base. My son has done it. Just have to dig around to find the right pats fr a fancy suspension if you want it.

Anybody could build an RC car like that now w/ Mindstorm EV3 as the base. My son has done it. Just have to dig around to find the right pats fr a fancy suspension if you want it.
Hence my point. Everyone is lazy and uncreative.

I wonder if @mbalbritton had anything to do with this?

Nope, nothing to do with me or the company I work for. That’s straight from LEGO. I work for Merlin Entertainments. The company that owns and operates Legoland parks globally. I’ll have to see if I can get some pictures from my facility. Have to be careful though, I’m not allowed to show anything that hasn’t already been on display with the public yet.

As for the RC trucks, best I can say is that I get 30% off year round and 50% on select days at Christmas! Guess what I’ll be getting myself?

Nope, nothing to do with me or the company I work for. That’s straight from LEGO. I work for Merlin Entertainments. The company that owns and operates Legoland parks globally. I’ll have to see if I can get some pictures from my facility. Have to be careful though, I’m not allowed to show anything that hasn’t already been on display with the public yet.

As for the RC trucks, best I can say is that I get 30% off year round and 50% on select days at Christmas! Guess what I’ll be getting myself?

You got an HBO plan? (help a brother out)

I have never once been into legos until just now...

Back