KOH Ready Ultra4 Race Car...

Will Carter

Ultra4 - KOH race car.

Time to sell this one and start on the next round. This car is about a year and half old and has run about 10 races or so. Just haven't had time to really put alot of seat time in this one. Built with some of the best parts in the industry in a proven configuration. One of the fastest solid axle cars in the field.

This car was inspected and tagged for the 2013 season. No problems getting instpected for the 2014 season.

As it sits right now it's prepped and ready to run KOH. We had prepped it for the nationals race this year but didn't end up going. Most every part is new or rebuilt.

Chassis: Single seat, Right Side Performance 2013

Suspension: 7075 1.25" lowers, 1.75" DOM .875" uppers. Radflo coilovers and bypasses front and rear. Shocks were recently rebuilt and just tuned with Wayne at Alltech Motorsports. It's fast, really fast.

Engine: Brand NEW just rebuilt - 408 stroked lq9 block, All forged bottom end with Lunati crank, eagle rods, wiesco pistons, 243 P&P heads with springs, FAST 102 throttlbe body and intake, comp valvetrain. Engine dyno'd around 550 hp/tq.

Transmission: 4L80e - NEW - Just built - Jake's Performance Stage II kit, Billet input, Billet forward hub, Super sprag drum, modified harness for full manual operation with compression braking in all gears. Circle D triple disc lockup converter.

Transfercase: Atlas 2.0 w/ race gears, almost new, only 2 races on it

Driveshafts: Carolina Driveline 1350 .250" wall shafts, NO JACK SHAFT, one piece shaft all the way back, NO vibes at any speed

Diffs: Gear Works 3rds w/ trophy cases, 40 spline Gear works spool front, 35 spline ARB rear

Axles: Branik Motorsports machined 40 spline 4340 fronts, 40 spline inner and outers, Branik 300m 35 spline rears

Housings: Ruff Stuff Specialties w/ Spidertrax spindles, Reid Racing inner and outer kindpin knuckles, Artec steering arms. Custom front spinles to get the Spidertrax Ultimate hubs on a kingpin knuckle.

Hubs: Spidertrax Ultimate Series full float hub (NOT unit bearing), NEW bearings and seals all around

Brakes: Wilwood 4 piston calipers front and rear, Wilwood MC, Spidertrax rotors. Independent foot pedal cutting brake system, no cross bleed worrys. This car actually STOPS, locks up the tires on asphalt if you want to push it, not just 'slows down' like some other cars.

Electrical: Custom swith panel houses everything in weatherproof unit, unplugs and removed in seconds after those muddy east coast races. Entire car has a nice, neat wiring harness, not a nest of wires ziptied aimlessly. Dual Odyssey PC925 batteries, one is new, other is about a year old. Autometer Pro Comp gauges. Every wire has a circuit breaker in the removable panel. All the relays are in the panel as well.

Cooling: Griffin dual pass radiator, SPAL fans, AN hoses all around, Transmission and engine oil cooled by custom oil to water heat exchanger, steam ports properlly plumbed, water pump only has a couple races on it.

Steering: Custom dual pump system pumping about 9 gpm with mildly built (aka reliable) pumps. PSC ram, about 5 races on it. New orbital this year.

Fuel: 30 gallon fuel capacity with internal dual pumps (one's a spare), Alltech baffles. AN lines everywhere. FAST flow through rails with external regulator. The car was built with the ability to build a custom fuel cell and get close to 50 gallons of fuel capacity. Just haven't dropped the coin for that yet. Red Head dry break. I'll include the hose/jug end too.

Safety: Hooker harness with the ratchet system. MasterCraft window nets. Corbeau suspension seat. Fire Bottle on board fire extinguisher system. Extra on board fire extinguishers.

Misc: PCI Pumper w/ hose, Loud ass siren, Front bumper is removable in case you use it up or don't want it on for a time trial race. UHMW/aluminum skid plates. Quad wrap limit straps, doubled in front. Warn RC9.0 winch w/ wireless controller. PCI Vertex radio system. Lowrance GPS 5".

Wheels: Raceline Monster wheels, about 12 wheels all together

Tires: BFG KRT-B's, both 37's and 39's. 6 of each

Fluids: SWEPCO all around

Spare stuff (included with asking price):
-4L80 trans, fmvb upgraded sprag and forward hub, billet input
-Atlas 2.0, needs a rebuild but gears are fine, rebuild kit included
-Rear 300 m axle shafts, Front 35 spline 4340 Foote shafts
-Strange nodular 9" diff with ARB locker - I'll run this in the front sometimes with the 35 spline shafts depending on the course we're running
-Ron Davis radiator with chassis mounts in case the Griffin gives out
-Setrab trans cooler
-Tree kicker side nerf bars
-2 sets of drive shafts
-I'm sure there's more that's specific to this car, you can have that too.

I am qualified for 2014 KOH. You can have my spot in the race for the asking price. I think I have to either start the race or finish the race for you to get the spot. I'll show up and do whatever it takes to make it official.

$90,000

Will at 336.693.4003

Here's how it sits today.
afarm4.staticflickr.com_3750_10024125174_c26cb8f884_z.jpg

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7377_10024381263_21a5db564b_z.jpg

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7414_10024291296_00342bf8e7_z.jpg

afarm4.staticflickr.com_3815_10024267875_4fae3f1038_z.jpg

afarm6.staticflickr.com_5350_10024330423_903d31b6ae.jpg

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7296_10024177204_3b052d2747.jpg

afarm6.staticflickr.com_5501_10024141604_40e9a13f4d_z.jpg

Willing to negotiate on some stuff. I'll keep some spare parts...or just want it as a roller?...or don't want my KOH spot?...Give me a call and let's talk.

Bump.

Hate to do it but I'll sell this car as a roller.

$28,000

Includes:
Chassis w/ drivetrain mounts
All sheet metal - panels, firewalls, lexan, skid plates, body
Switch panel and all contents (everything electrical on the car)
Entire car wiring harness
Radflo Bypasses as tuned for the car
Radflo Coil-overs as tuned for the car
RuffStuff axle housings
Spidertrax hubs
Spidertrax brakes
Wilwood calipers
Reid knuckles inner and outter
Steering - ram, 7075 tie-rods, Artec arms
Rear Branik Motorsports 300m shafts
Front 40 spline 4340 Foote shafts
Overson 300m Ujoints