kinda new jeeper looking for sum help.

sweetzo

hi everyone.i have a 96 xj(cherokee) that has a 3" RC lift and 31" tires on it.im looking for someone in the winston/gboro/lexington/etc etc triad area that could help me learn what all the componets of my lift are and help me put my new lift on when i get it.im ordering a 6.5 RC and 1.5 spacers to make about 8" total.im also getting the SYE/CV.i just dont want to pay someone again,because i no nothing about my lift.i could probably pay someone/someones if they would teach me while we do it.thanks everyone.

You are more than welcome to bring it over to my place if you want. We have done a few lifts in my driveway but I am by no means an expert and I have never worked on an XJ before.

Hey look up the Triad 4WD association... have meet and greets every fw weeks, actually I think there's one on Sun - I bet if you dropped by somebody could look it over for ya, just a thought.

yeah if you find someone close by to me (jamestown/high point) Ill be glad to swing by and can bring some air tools and lend a hand.
Ryan

thanks everyone.i should be getting my nbew lift soon,but then i will have to save for a month to get the sye/cv.does anyone know of any good shops to go to,someone told me there is a shop in winston that makes custom cv's that are pretty cheap.thanks

sweetzo said:
thanks everyone.i should be getting my nbew lift soon,but then i will have to save for a month to get the sye/cv.does anyone know of any good shops to go to,someone told me there is a shop in winston that makes custom cv's that are pretty cheap.thanks

Olivers Driveshaft on Liberty about a block west of 52.

sweetzo said:

I'm in Lexington, too. I may be able to help you. What side of town do you live in? I'm over by Central Davidson Schools off Beck's Church.

Matt

Back