Keep getting logged out.

CLRracer

Mopar Nut
I keep the "stay logged in" box checked when I log in on Chrome on PC, and usually stay logged in for months (or longer) with no issue. Within the past week I've had to log in several times a day, even being logged out while still on the site but switching between forums. I can recall once even being logged out going to the next page of a thread. Is it a site issue or browser issue or.......?

Duane

Edit: was logged in when I tried to start this thread. Hit submit button and was logged out, had to log in again.

I keep the "stay logged in" box checked when I log in on Chrome on PC, and usually stay logged in for months (or longer) with no issue. Within the past week I've had to log in several times a day, even being logged out while still on the site but switching between forums. I can recall once even being logged out going to the next page of a thread. Is it a site issue or browser issue or.......?

Duane

Edit: was logged in when I tried to start this thread. Hit submit button and was logged out, had to log in again.

Probably a corrupt cookie. Go into your privacy options and delete any NC4x4 cookies, then log in again. The same thing happened to me last week, not sure why.

Deleted just cookies and still had the problem, though less frequently. Ended up clearing all browsing history on both pc chrome and android chrome and seems to be working now.

Duane

Back