Kawasaki vtwin lawnmower engine

redneckjeep87

Landscaper Extroidanaire
Looking for one of two things.....
-Either looking for a GOOD kawasaki vtwin 23.5hp or larger. Larger preferable

Or

- a fx730v kawasaki engine, running or not....for the upper engine casing

Mine disintegrated a rod, ordered a rebuild and found the upper crank journal was fubared.....there are no bushings so it is straight crank to aluminum engine casing for the journal

I could use a Briggs 24hp for my Cub Cadet. It currently has a 22hp Briggs on it that is old and tired. If redneckjeep87 doesn't want it, I would be interested in it.

Looking for one of two things.....
-Either looking for a GOOD kawasaki vtwin 23.5hp or larger. Larger preferable

Or

- a fx730v kawasaki engine, running or not....for the upper engine casing

Mine disintegrated a rod, ordered a rebuild and found the upper crank journal was fubared.....there are no bushings so it is straight crank to aluminum engine casing for the journal
I have a dead Kawasaki 20+ hp in the shed. I suspect it's got a bad compression release on it. Neighbor scrapped the mower and I pulled the engine. Let me look at the model to see if it will work for you.

Home owner type, it's on a cub cadet zero turn I took in trade.
10 4 on that. Won't work for my application unfortunately. Shaft size will be wrong. Thank you though!
I could use a Briggs 24hp for my Cub Cadet. It currently has a 22hp Briggs on it that is old and tired. If redneckjeep87 doesn't want it, I would be interested in it.
It's yours hoss!

I'm sorry. It's a Kohler 25hp

Probably won't help you.
20240414_150848.jpg

Back